Banking & Finance Clinics 2017:
The aim of the group is to:
Work collaboratively with other Banks and Financial institutions to see what practical actions they can take to support the work of the LEP and local businesses in meeting the requirements of the Strategic Economic Plan (SEP)
The objectives of the group are to:
• Give focus to businesses on the understanding of what finance is available to them and how they can be supported.
• Enhance the strength and growth of the local economy through the provision of impartial advice.
• Provide clear hints, tips and advice to businesses when applying for grants and additional financial support.
• Develop specific events and practical forum clinics to support businesses in presenting their cases to banks for accessing finance.
• Engage with other business groups to share ideas, and to widen the reach of all represented efforts.
Business Group members: