In partnership with South Gloucestershire and Stroud College, the aim of the group is to:
Ensure that energy and low carbon matters are given prominence in LEP strategic planning and project development so that the LEP is able to put in place initiatives to:
• help support and grow the energy and low carbon economy and
• encourage the adoption of measures to improve energy use by businesses.
The objectives of the group are to:
• To provide representation of energy sector businesses in Gloucestershire.
• Support the LEP in ensuring that the GREEN project is able to deliver its ambitions to support the skills needs of the growing low carbon energy sector.
• To inform and support activities to create and retain jobs in the sector.
Business Group members: